A beautiful addition to any learning space or playroom, this set includes 26 individual tiles with smooth lowercase letter engraving along with a wooden stylus (pencil) for tracing. Made from quality maple wood, each tile measures 2.5" x 2.5" (approximately .75" thick).
Start them early, or supplement their school learning:
- Practice arranging the letters in the correct order of the alphabet
- Work on letter recognition - e.g. “find letter S”
- Incorporate beads, grains, etc. to experiment with different colours / patterns / textures while exercising fine motor skills
- Practice writing skills by tracing with the wooden stylus (provided) to developing muscle memory
- Practice CVC word creations with optional 3-letter base (Consonant Vowel Consonant)
- Finished - a food-safe oil and wax mixture which brings out the warm tones of the maple (all pictures except one marked "Natural Wood")
Unfinished - natural wood (see picture marked "Natural Wood")
Production time is approximately 2-3 weeks. This is when we would have your order ready for shipping via Canada Post or available for free local pickup. You will receive a message as soon as your item is ready.
We take great pride in sourcing quality materials for all of our products. Due to the natural material, variations in wood grain and colouring are to be expected... like a fingerprint, each piece is truly one of a kind.
Photo credit: special thanks to Kindergarten Teacher Rebecca @Mooretoloveinkinder for providing photos of her alphabet tile set, paired with her personal chalkboard round to enhance the learning experience.