Engraved on beautiful maple, each board measures 11.5” x 9.25” (.65” thick) and includes a wooden stylus (pencil). Beads, grains, etc. are for demonstration purposes only - not included with purchase.
Start them early, or supplement their school learning:
- Practice the alphabet / counting / pre-writing
- Letter / number recognition - “find letter S” / “find number 3”
- Name recognition - practice spelling their own name
- Incorporate beads, grains, etc. to experiment with different colours / patterns / textures while exercising their fine motor skills
- Practice writing skills by tracing with the wooden stylus (provided) and developing muscle memory
See numbered design options in pictures:
- Standard - Alphabet Uppercase
- Standard - Alphabet Lowercase
- Standard - Numbers 1-10
- Standard - Numbers 11-20
- Standard - Numbers 1-10 with Dots Grid
- Standard - Numbers 1-10 with Dots Line
- Standard - Numbers 1-10 with 3 Shapes
- Standard - Assorted Shapes
- Standard - Ten Frame
- Standard - Pre-Writing Lines
- Personalized Name
- Large Tray
- Standard - Rainbow Lines
- Standard - Rainbow Counting Dots
Make it reversible and save!
Mix & match any of the above options to create your own double-sided (reversible) board. Pricing varies depending on designs selected - see Tracing Board (Reversible) listing here
Production time is approximately 2-3 weeks. This is when we would have your order ready for shipping via Canada Post or available for free local pickup. You will receive a message as soon as your item is ready.
We take great pride in sourcing quality materials for all of our products. Due to the natural material, variations in wood grain and colouring are to be expected... like a fingerprint, each piece is truly one of a kind.