Our personalized tracing puzzles are made from beautiful maple and walnut woods, finished with a food-safe oil mixture.
Letter blocks are 2.5" squares that are 0.5" thick - a perfect size for little hands to easily play with and grip. Overall puzzle length depends on number of characters. All letters in uppercase. Each puzzle comes with a wooden stylus (pencil).
This multi-purpose piece grows with the child:
- Motor skills - initially practice placing the chunky blocks into the base
- Letter recognition - learn how to read and spell their name, and match the letters between individual blocks and the base
- Letter tracing - use fingers or stylus (provided) to practice the shape of each letter and build up their muscle memory
- Creativity - incorporate beads, grains, etc to experiment with different colours / patterns / textures while working on fine motor skills
- Decoration - display as a name plaque when not in use
Production time is approximately 2-3 weeks. This is when we would have your order ready for shipping via Canada Post or available for free local pickup. You will receive a message as soon as your item is ready.
We take great pride in sourcing quality materials for all of our products. Due to the natural material, variations in wood grain and colouring are to be expected... like a fingerprint, each piece is truly one of a kind.